Your privacy is very important to us and that’s why we respect your privacy. At ZararPC.com, we have made sure that your personal information we collect will be safe and secure. When you operate ZararPC.com that means you are trusting us with your personal information that we may collect under some circumstances. It is a big responsibility for us so we work hard to protect your information.
Here are the fundamentals principles that we follow at ZararPC.com:
- We do not ask for your personal information unless we really need it. We only ask for personal information when visitors leave comments on our website, submit a Software request, contact us, and submit the DMCA Takedown Notices.
- ZararPC respects visitors and their identity and that’s the reason we do not ask them for information like their gender or income level.
- We securely store your personal information on our servers so we can handle it the best way. The reason behind storing your personal information on our servers is that if there is on-going communication between you and us. This will help us to know who we are talking to.
- We do not sell or share your personal information to anyone unless to our support staff, law agencies only with the court orders, and to protect our rights.
Why do we Collect Non-Personal Information?
The main purpose of collecting non-personal information is to know better or understand how ZararPC’s visitors operate this website. Similar to other websites, we also collect your non-personal information which web browsers and servers usually provide. That information may include the type of the browser, referring source, date and time of visitors requests, and language preferences. You should also acknowledge that like the other websites we can also release non-personal information as a published report on the trends of this website. We also collect IP addresses of those visitors who are leaving comments on this website.
Why do we Collect Personal Information?
ZararPC.com is a community website and our visitors normally contact us regarding their questions. It requires us to collect their personal information so that we can know who we are dealing with or if you are a real person or a bot. So for us, it is reasonable to ask for your personal information. The type of information which we collect depends on the nature of visitors interaction. If the visitors want to interact with us using our contact us page then we will need visitors name and email address to send them useful answers to their questions. We also collect the email addresses of those visitors who want to receive ZararPC updates via email. In all other cases, we only collect that type of personal information to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with ZararPC.
At ZararPC.com, we also offer our visitors to subscribe to our website via e-mail in order to stay updated to our new posts and features. You may subscribe at any time you want. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in these emails or also by contacting us.
All the visitors including you can always refuse to provide your personal information. But it may prevent you from engaging in certain ZararPC activities. We don’t disclose visitors personal information other than as described below.
Protection of your Personal Information:
As we mentioned above, we securely store ZararPC visitor’s personal information on our servers. The reason behind storing it on our servers is that we can handle it to fulfill the purpose of collecting that information. We store it on our server because we respect your privacy and don’t want to share it with anyone. You should not worry about the protection of your personal information because it is fully secured with us. We only keep it to interact with our visitors regarding the on-going operations. We also do not share visitors personal information with anyone unless to our support staff, law agencies with the court orders, government requests and to protect our rights. Using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
If you are a subscriber of this website and have provided your name and email address, we may occasionally send you an email about new posts and features. Also, you should acknowledge that we expect to keep this type of information to interact with you. If you send us a request, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify, reply to your questions, and to help us support other visitors. ZararPC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, and destruction of visitors personal information.
Visitors & Subscribers Rights:
Visitors may exercise certain rights regarding their personal information processed by us under the circumstances as described above. All the visitors will have the following rights while operating this website:
- At ZararPC.com, visitors have a right to withdraw from their consent to the processing of their personal information.
- You also have a right to know how we are processing your personal information. We have told you why or when we process or use it. You can always ask to provide you a copy of the on-going processing of your information.
- Subscribers and visitors of this website also have a right to verify the accuracy of their information and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Subscribers to this website also have a right to unsubscribe us any time by following the steps provided in the email we sent them. But you must know that it may prevent you from receiving updates about new posts and features via email in the future.
- You also have a right to contact us regarding the restriction of your information processed by us.
- Under some circumstances, we can also entertain your request to remove your personal information.
We are very strict regarding the children’s privacy and don’t knowingly collect any Personal Information of the children who are under the age of 18. Please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Services if you are under the age of 18. Otherwise, we encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage as well as keep an eye on them when they are using the internet. By doing that so, you can not only save your children’s privacy from any type of misuse but also help us to enforce this policy.
It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that their children never provide Personal Information to our Website or others without their permission. If you think your child who is under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us to remove it.
Cookies & Ads:
External Links (Links to other Websites):
Our Website contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave this website. We highly suggest you read the privacy & terms of each and every website that may collect your Personal Information.